2018-2019 Intra/Inter-District Transfers are OPEN for 2nd semester.
Palm Springs Unified School District is an open enrollment district. This means that:
- You may choose to apply to send your child(ren) to any school (except to Mt. San Jacinto Continuation High School) in PSUSD.
- Approvals are made based upon space availability.
- 2018/2019 school year transfers are currently open for 2nd semester only.
- 2018/2019 transfer window is open only November.
- If your child is currently on an approved Intra-District Transfer, you are not required to re-apply as long as your child remains in the same school.
- If you move out of PSUSD boundaries you will need to secure an Inter-District transfer, annually, from your District of Residence, if you would like your child to remain in a PSUSD school.
- Click here to find out if you live within PSUSD boundaries. (or see PSUSD Boundary maps)
2019-2020 Intra/Inter-District Transfers
- Elementary Window – January 14, 2019, through May, 31, 2019
- Secondary Window – January 14, 2019, through March 08, 2019 (5th graders to Middle School included in this window)
Intra-District Transfer applications can be submitted online (click on the link below) or in person (online) through our computer stations in Student Services' office between 7:30am to 4:30pm (4pm summer hours) at 150 District Center Drive, Palm Springs.
INTER-district transfer (District to District Transfer Requests) Between CVUSD, DSUSD & PSUSD
**ATTENTION: INTER-District transfers are submitted to the district of residence.
If you are not able to submit your INTER-District transfer please contact your district of residence.