As a PSUSD parent or guardian, you have the capability to monitor your student's progress throughout the school year. ParentVUE gives you access to view real-time academic information through a private and secure portal, no matter where you are or the type of device you are using.
What are some of the benefits of having a ParentVUE Account?
- Stay connected with your student's academic progress
- Anytime, Anywhere Access
- Monitor all children under one account
- View student schedules
- Email your child's teacher directly
- Electronic report cards (some schools are going paperless!)
- Monitor student attendance
- Report absences without having to call the office or send a note
- Online Registration (OLR) - Paperless Annual Student Data Verification
- Access to state test scores. No more waiting for them to come in the mail.
- Monitor secondary student grade book
- Tracking High School Student Course History
- Stay up to date with assignment scores/grades
For the 23/24 school year, most PSUSD schools will be participating in Online Registration for returning students. New student enrollment must still go directly through the front office.
This feature will be available via ParentVUE from Monday, April 17, 2023 through September 22, 2023. If you need assistance with setting up your account, please contact your child's school for an activation key.
It is important that the school office have updated information for your child(ren). If you were not able to complete the student data validation process electronically via OLR, please contact your child's school office for a paper packet.