Transcript Request

  • Palms Springs Unifed uses an online service where you can request an official high school transcript and send it to the college/destination of your choice with just a few clicks. With Parchment, the leader in e-Transcript exchange, education credentials are requested, sent and delivered electronically, securely and confidentially.

    Parchment Transcript Services