- Assist students, staff, teachers, parents and community members.
- Confer with teachers, parents and/or appropriate community agency personnel and assists in the evaluation of students' progress and/or making appropriate referrals.
- Visit families in their homes and assesses situations, improves communication, provides information regarding school policies and programs and/or providing referrals.
- Participate in various meetings as may be required (e.g. IEPs, parent/teacher meetings, etc.).
- Perform record keeping and clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, etc.).
- Communicate with parents on behalf of school and ensures that an ongoing partnership between the home and school is formed, and language and cultural barriers are removed.
- Conduct parent meetings and gains information and discusses needs and problems involving students and their families.
- Coordinate with community leaders and organizations and builds resources and expanding program capabilities.
- Refer students and their families to outside agencies (e.g. state agencies, medical professionals, counselors, foundations, charities, etc.).
|Deanna Bretado-Chavez||Foster/Homeless Liaison||(760) email@example.com|
|Roberta Giron de Viazcan||Cahuilla ES/Katherine Finchy ES||(760) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lorena Castaneda||Cabot Yerxa ES||(760) email@example.com|
|Claudia Gomez||Two Bunch Palms ES||(760) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fatima Romero||Landau ES||(760) email@example.com|
|Yuri Robles-Bernabe||Bella Vista ES||(760) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lilian Torres||Julius Corsini ES||(760) 218-6096||LTorres10@psusd.us|
|Mary Robles||Bubbling Wells ES||(760) email@example.com|
|Olivia Zarco-Sale||Della Lindley ES/Rancho Mirage ES||(760) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Esmeralda Ramirez||Rio Vista ES/Vista Del Monte ES||(760) email@example.com|
|Vacant||Agua Caliente ES/Cathedral City ES||(760) 219-6768||VACANT@psusd.us|