|Deanna Bretado-Chavez||Foster/Homeless Liaison||(760) email@example.com|
|Lorena Castaneda||(760) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yolanda Cordova||(760) email@example.com|
|Lilian Torres||(760) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Olivia Zarco-Sale||(760) email@example.com|
|Viviana Velasquez||(760) firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Assist students, staff, teachers, parents and community members.
- Confer with teachers, parents and/or appropriate community agency personnel and assists in the evaluation of students' progress and/or making appropriate referrals.
- Visit families in their homes and assesses situations, improves communication, provides information regarding school policies and programs and/or providing referrals.
- Participate in various meetings as may be required (e.g. IEPs, parent/teacher meetings, etc.).
- Perform record keeping and clerical functions (e.g. scheduling, copying, faxing, etc.).
- Communicate with parents on behalf of school and ensures that an ongoing partnership between the home and school is formed, and language and cultural barriers are removed.
- Conduct parent meetings and gains information and discusses needs and problems involving students and their families.
- Coordinate with community leaders and organizations and builds resources and expanding program capabilities.
- Refer students and their families to outside agencies (e.g. state agencies, medical professionals, counselors, foundations, charities, etc.).