Flyer Distribution Guidelines
Peachjar's Community Free Flyer Program is our way of giving back to communities by covering the fees for one Community Free flyer per 28 days for organizations promoting a charitable free program, service, or resource where children are the direct beneficiary.
All flyers submitted for free distribution will be reviewed by Peachjar for verification of eligibility and must comply with the following requirements:
- Your charitable program, service, or resource directly benefits children and does not require participants to qualify, has no enticement for future fee-based programs, and does not serve the purpose of fundraising, collecting donations, or allowing for the purchase of products or services.
- Your organization is not nationally recognized and physically resides within the boundaries of the school district you wish to distribute to.
- Your organization is not receiving fees or revenue from vendors participating in the event.
Submissions are limited to one flyer distribution to one school district every 28 days. If you wish to distribute to more than one school district or more frequently than every 28 days, you may choose to distribute a standard flyer, subject to Peachjar's fees. Peachjar reserves the right to determine final eligibility.
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting eflyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment/Community Org. (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school. Events, activities and services provided to our families at no charge will be posted free of charge. All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of PSUSD and/or benefiting the population of PSUSD in a positive manner.
All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish.
Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.