ONLY FOR *NEW* STUDENTS
All documents listed are required, you will not be able to enroll without them.
- Birth Certificate (original)
- Proof of Residency (Current utility bill: Gas, Water or Electric dated within 30 days of enrollment)
- Kindergarten Physical (if KN) dated on or after February 5th of the enrolling year.
- Proof of Required Immunizations
2021/2022 School Year: ONLINE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION
- Q: What if my student can’t receive a physical until after the first day of school?
- A: Have the doctor fill out our physical form with the most recent physical.
- Q: What if I do not have a utility bill in my name?
- A: The person listed on the utility bill for the place where the student lives will need to complete the “Shared Residence Affidavit” and provide a copy of their ID.
More questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org