New Student Enrollment


  • New Student Enrollment Application
  • Required Documents

    All documents listed are required, you will not be able to enroll without them.

      • Birth Certificate (original)
      • Proof of Residency (Current utility bill: Gas, Water or Electric dated within 30 days of enrollment)
      • Kindergarten Physical (if KN) dated on or after February 5th of the enrolling year.
      • Proof of Required Immunizations


      • Q: What if my student can’t receive a physical until after the first day of school?
        • Have the doctor fill out our physical form with the most recent physical.
      • Q: What if I do not have a utility bill in my name?
        • The person listed on the utility bill for the place where the student lives will need to complete the “Shared Residence Affidavit” and provide a copy of their ID
      • Q: Does PSUSD charge tuition for school?
        • Enrollment is free and California Public Education is free (AB 1575)
      • Q: What are the new Universal Transitional Kindergarten age requirements?
        • TK is expanding according to new state law.
        • 2022/2023: Turn 5 between September 2, 2022 and February 2, 2023
          2023/2024: Turn 5 between September 2, 2023 and April 2, 2024
          2024/2025: Turn 5 between September 2, 2024 and June 2, 2025
          2025/2026: Turn 5 between September 2, 2025 and September 1, 2026

    More questions? Visit our Contact us page.

Age Calculator Icon

Entry must be in numbers otherwise will not calculate.

Datos deben ser números, de lo contrario no se calculará.

  • 6 Communities
  • 28 Schools
  • 21,700+ Students
  • 96.6% Graduation Rate