Services We Provide
- Maintain records of purchases and contracts for the District
- Information and assistance in procuring necessary supplies and services for our Schools and Departments in the most cost efficient and timely manner
- Advise and aide in standardizing District furniture and equipment needs
- Training and support for online systems as they pertain to purchasing procedures
- Maintain and update the District's standard Terms & Conditions
PSUSD General Terms & Conditions - Acceptance of a District-issued Purchase Order signifies the Supplier has read and accepted the District's General Terms & Conditions; additional terms or conditions may apply for Public Works or other Service Provider agreements. These will be found in the Agreement the District provides for signature.
Vendors interested in doing business with our District, please check back with us in December we are in the process of revamping our Vendor Registration process.
While Purchasing Services always strives to provide excellent customer service to our school sites and departments, regardless of the nature of your inquiry - we've decided to share a quick snap shot of our staff and duties, along with Categories processed in Galaxy. The link below will provide contact information for each of us, put for general information you may email us at email@example.com; our goal is to respond within 48 business hours but if your matter is of an urgent need, please call us at (760) 883-2710, Option 3.
The Palm Springs Unified School District's Purchasing Services department is an active participant and contributor to the California Association of Business Officials (CASBO). During the month of October, the CASBO Eastern and Southern Sections coordinate an annual Vendor Show and Workshop Conference; October 10, 2018 was the 50th Annual Show and we were very proud to play a huge part in the event.