Services We Provide
- Maintain records of purchases and contracts for the District
- Information and assistance in procuring necessary supplies and services for our Schools and Departments in the most cost efficient and timely manner
- Advise and aide in standardizing District furniture and equipment needs
- Training and support for online systems as they pertain to purchasing procedures
- Maintain and update the District's standard Terms & Conditions
PSUSD General Terms & Conditions - Acceptance of a District-issued Purchase Order signifies the Supplier has read and accepted the District's General Terms & Conditions; additional terms or conditions may apply for Public Works or other Service Provider agreements. These will be found in the Agreement the District provides for signature.
Vendors interested in doing business with our District, please click below to register through the OpenGov system.
The link above can be used to register for notification of upcoming bids and quoting opportunities and to check for current bid and quote requests.
As of July 6, 2020 the District Administration and District Service Center will be open to the Public
Office hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Per Riverside County Health Orders, Face Coverings are required.
While Purchasing Services always strives to provide excellent customer service to our school sites and departments, regardless of the nature of your inquiry - we've decided to share a quick snap shot of our staff duties, along with Categories processed in Galaxy. The link below will provide contact information for each of us, but for general information you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; our goal is to respond within 48 business hours, but if your matter is of an urgent need, please call us at (760) 883-2710, Option 3.
Need to know who in Purchasing Services handles what? Click the link above!