How do I apply for financial aid under the California Dream Act?

Posted by:

The CA Dream Act Application is for undocumented students who meet the eligibility requirements of AB
540. The application can be found at The California Student Aid Commission processes the application and any aid received can only be used at eligible California public or private institutions.