About COD Virtual Visit Day
During COD Visit Day, you will complete the following steps towards becoming a COD Roadrunner:
- Complete the My First Schedule Workshop
- Receive assistance with completing the FAFSA or CA Dream Act application
- Attend an EDGE/plEDGE Q&A
BONUS: Students who attend COD Visit Day will be granted priority registration and will be able to register at 9:00am on May 12th, 2021 for the Summer and Fall 2021 terms!
COD Visit Days will take place on the following dates, from 9am to noon and noon to 3pm:
- Friday, April 16th
- Friday, April 23rd
- Friday, April 30th
Steps to complete before attending COD Virtual Visit Day:
1. Complete your Online Orientation to attend the My First Schedule Workshop during COD Visit Day. If you have not yet completed the Online Orientation, log in with your MyCod credentials using the link below and click on “Students” then select “Online Orientation Link.” https://wa2.collegeofthedesert.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TYPE=M&PID=CORE-WBMAIN&TOKENIDX=7942291088
2. Submit your EDGE/plEDGE application. If you have not yet submitted an EDGE/plEDGE application, please use the below link to apply now.
If you have any questions or need to change your attendance date, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (760) 636-7970.
COD Info Session
A series of live presentations will be hosted via Zoom to learn about various COD academic and support programs. The series of presentations will take place every Tuesday and Thursday starting March 16th - April 29th with time blocks between 12pm to 2pm and 5pm to 7pm.
Once you have signed up, we will send you an email confirmation to your email with the meeting information.
These info workshops are open to all current or new incoming COD students. Current plEDGE students can earn plEDGE workshop credit by attending an info session.
If you have any questions or need to change your attendance date, please contact the EDGE team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (760) 636-7970.