What should I do if I submitted a FAFSA before learning that I should have submitted a CADAA?

Posted by:

You must first complete the CADAA and then complete the “Application Conversion Form G-55” which can be obtained at: www.csac.ca.gov/post/application-conversion-form Please make a copy of this form for your records, send the original form (along with documentation to prove your identification) to the Commission and contact the financial aid office at the college you plan to attend to inform them of this error.