- The Dougy Center - The National Center for Grieving Children and Families - Provides support in a safe place where children, teens, young adults, and their families grieving a death can share their experiences.
- The Dougy Center - For Kids and Teens - Provides support specifically for children during times of grief.
- AMARA's Storytime Tear Soup - This is a YouTube video of the book "Tear Soup, A Recipe for Healing After Loss," y Pat Schwibert & Chuck Deklyen
- Coalition to Support Grieving Students - Provides support for children, teens, young adults, and their families during times of grief.
- What's Your Grief? - This website promotes grief education, exploration, and expression in both practical and creative ways.
Additional Grief Resources:
- Death & Grief
- Helping a Friend in Grief
- Helping Yourself Heal When a Parent Dies
- Grief - Sesame Street
- Helping Yourself Heal When Someone Dies
- Children's Grief Connection
- Helping Your Family When a Member is Dying
- Helping Your Family Cope When a Pet Dies
- Helping Dispel 5 Common Myths About Grief
- The Mourner's Bill of Rights
- Feelings of Grief