Adopted July 1, 2011
Sunny Sands School Rules
1. I will obey adults and speak to everyone in a respectful manner.
2. I know that I should not use bad language or call people names.
3. I take care of school property and keep my school clean.
4. I am ready to learn when the teacher is teaching.
5. I play safely on the playground, playground equipment and throw only balls. (NO ROCKS)
6. I get a drink and use the restroom before the bell rings ending recess.
7. I freeze and squat quietly when the bell rings. I walk safely and quietly to my line when the whistle blows.
8. I walk while on school grounds. No running to Line up.
9. I keep my hands, feet and personal objects to myself. I will not play tag or chase others.
10. I will wear my hat facing forward and I take it off when I enter a building.
11. I will not bring toys or weapons of any kind – real or imitation (pretend) –to school.
12. I know that I must wear appropriate clothing to school.
13. I know that the kindergarten playground is for kindergartners only.
14. I will stay out of the hallways during recess and before school.