The PSUSD Family Engagement Center can provide:
- Family and Parent Education Classes (7 Habits of Successful Families, Triple P, Educate, Equip and Support, Courageous Parenting)
- Resources and Referrals (medical health, mental health, basic needs support, local and county resource connections, PSUSD department referrals)
- Support for parent leadership groups, forums and advisories (PTA, AAPAC, SEPAC, LPAC, LGBTQ, DELAC)
- Adult Learning & Personal Development (ESL Classes, technology classes, technology access at two centers including computers and internet, personal development workshops)
- Attendance and Academic Counseling: Support in accessing programs such as ParentVue (parent access to student attendance and grades), Sprigeo (online reporting system) and PeachJar (Online flyer delivery system) and support in accessing and understanding school site or district departments, programs and resources.
For more information for programs and services offered by the Family Engagement Center, please visit there website by clicking here.