English Learner Advisory Council
ELAC is committee comprised of parents, staff, and community members specifically designated to advise school officials on English Learner program services.
The responsibilities of the ELAC committee are:
- The ELAC shall be responsible for advising the principal and staff on programs and services for English learners and the School Site Council on the development of the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA).
- The ELAC shall assist the school in the development of:
- The school's needs assessment.
- The school's annual language census.
- Ways to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
To get involved, contact Mary Perez at (760) 770-8583 or email@example.com