Synergy is PSUSD's choice for housing student information since 2013
Which Browser is Best for Synergy Use?
You may hear conflicting advice when it comes to choosing a browser. We recommend the use of Chrome when using Synergy, but please keep in mind that brower support is dependent on the type of device you are using. If something is not working on one, please try a different browser.
Disabling Pop-Up Blockers
You will recieve a pop-up blocker notification when logging in to Synergy for the first time OR logging in from a new device. In order for Synergy to work correctly, you must disable pop-up blockers.
What is a Pop-Up Blocker?
A pop-up blocker is a program that prevents pop-ups from displaying in a user's web browser.
How do I disable the pop-up blocker from my device?
Please follow instructions for the browser you are using.
Chrome Browser: Click on the Chrome menu on the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the box with the pop-up blocked image.
- Click the link for the pop-up you wish to see.
- Select the radio button to always allows pop-ups from psusd.us
A long yellow bar will appear beneath your address bar.
- Click on the options button.
- Select the option to always allow pop-ups from psusd.us
Click on the three dots (...) on the top right hand side of your screen to open settings.
- Click on option to allow pop-ups from the selected website.
Logging In To Synergy
You can access the Synergy Log-in screen from the main district website (www.psusd.us).
- Hover over Staff on the Menu Bar to display program options.
- Click on Synergy. This will open the Synergy log-in page.
- Log in using the same username as your computer/email account.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the blue Login button.