• Request a School Transfer


    Although student placement is determined by the location of the residence, Palm Springs Unified School District is an open enrollment district. This means, you can apply to send your child(ren) to any school within the District.

    Keep in mind though, priority is given to families that actually live in the boundary of the school. You can submit your Student Transfer request by clicking on the link below.