Complete your Annual Verification for school NOW!
Please complete the online verification using a computer, laptop, or chrome book.
If you do not have access to one, please feel free to come to the school office to use one
A ParentVue account will be required for the 21-22 school year Annual Verification (formally known as Validation).
You can go to https://pshsattend.com to check if your verification is complete (updated daily).
If you do not have a ParentVue account or your ParentVue is disabled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information and instructions can be found below.
Your child will not have a schedule unless you complete online registration!
- Go to https://pvue.psusd.us/ (make sure you create a Parent Vue account before starting).
- Follow these steps to complete "returning student annual verification" to update your child's emergency card for the 21-22 school year. All paperwork will be online! No more writing out all of your info on multiple forms for us!
- Complete each online registration for multiple students separately. Palm Springs High School is in a pilot program for online registration.
Why do I need to register online?
- We need to update emergency information for your child each year along with other required paperwork. This process is now streamlined into online registration!
- After you register your child, use the ParentVue app to see your child's 2021-22 teacher before school starts. This information will be available in the ParentVue app starting on Monday, August 2nd.