• How to Enroll


    Students wanting to atttend Palm Springs High School must be living within the school boundary. A link showing the school boundary can be found on the right

    Enrollment packets are available at the school's Registration Office and on the links to the right. Below is also a list of documents required at the time of enrollment:

    1. Birth Certificate
    2. Immunization Record
    3. Address Verification*
      Utility bill (electric, gas, or water only) Renters agreements are also excepted.
    4. Exit Paperwork from previous school. 
      If student is in Special Education, please bring in any IEP or Special Education paperwork
    5. Parent/Guardian Identification

    * The utility bill must have the name of students parent on it. If you are living in someone elses home (Family member, Friend, etc.), then a Shared Residence Affidavit form is required. 

    If a student is under the care of a Family member/Friend, then a Caregivers Affidavit form is required. Both of these forms can be picked up at the school Registration Office.