As a multi-enrolled student, you are volunteering to take part in an independent program to further your academic standing toward full UC a-g qualification. The courses you will take are independent study, but require attendance on campus for tests, which may be taken on the Desert Learning Academy school site. Each course requires approximately 80 hours of work outside of the normally scheduled school day. Students will need a recommendation from their school counselor to take a course. Desert Learning Academy offers students no more than two courses per semester in this manner due to the time committment.
- Students new to Multi-Enrollment must attend an on campus orientation meeting. These meetings will be scheduled within the first two weeks of the semester, at your school site.
- Students will have two weeks from the orientation meeting to start the course or the assigned course will be dropped.
- Students who do not continue to make progress during the semester may be dropped with an F after the two weeks.
- Students are required to complete the course two weeks before the end of the semester. All grades are final at this time.
- Students who have not had success in online courses should not participate in this program.
- Students found cheating/plagiarizing/damaging the integrity of a course will be subject to the relevant school discipline process.
- Students who have started the multi-enrollment program in the past and have failed a course will not be selected for this program.
- Students must have their counselor and parents sign an acknowledgement of the foregoing requirements.