Students will graduate prepared and motivated to succeed in their choice of career and higher education and to contribute to the common good.
Purchasing - Bids and Proposals
Bids and Proposals
Below you will find a listing of current bids and proposals for the District. Please visit our "Bid Results" page for recaps of pricing received on previously solicited Bids and Proposals.
VENDORS - Please register with the District to be notified of upcoming or to view current bidding opportunities by clicking on the link below:
Instructions for Vendor Registration with the Palm Springs Unified School District
Please be advised of new Department of Industrial Relations requirements in order to sumbit quotes, bids or proposals for consideration by the District - click here
Click on the individual links for general information regarding specific bids and proposals. Follow directions at the bottom of this page to receive complete bid or proposal documents.
- Bid No. 03-17; 2016/2017 Nutrition Services Paper Products and Supplies - Martha Housewright
- Bid No. 06-17: 2016/2017 Onsite Sewer Main Re-Alignment - Deven Skibinski
- Bid No. 08-17: 2016/2017 District Wide Drinking Fountain Replacement - Deven Skibinski
Request for Proposals
- RFP No. 17-04; 2016/2017 Auditing Services - Rebecca Abeyta
- RFP No. 17-05; 2016/2017 DSMS Solar Photovoltaic System - Rebecca Abeyta
- RFP No. 17-06; 2016/2017 District Admin. Center Furniture - Rebecca Abeyta
- RFP No. 17.06; Response to RFI - Rebecca Abeyta
Request for Qualifications
- None at this time
To obtain the official bidding packet, please make sure you are registered as a vendor - see link above or for additional information email us at email@example.com.
If you have not received a response within two business days, please contact Purchasing Services directly at (760) 416-6212.