The PSUSD Student Success Team Process is utilized to take a deeper look at student academic or behavioral concerns. The Learning Support Lead and the school team meet on a regular basis to work collaboratively with the student’s parents/guardian. At the meeting it is determined which alternate supports or services may be available for the student or if further assessments are needed. Additionally, parents will be invited to participate in parent workshops to support the learning at home.
- Teacher completes and submits pre-SST form describing basic classroom interventions
- If basic classroom interventions are unsuccessful, refer to SST Process
- Use the Beyond SST Online program to document interventions for students
- Record progress of the interventions
- Follow up / Review interventions / re-do if necessary
- If more interventions are needed, learning support lead will review Alternate Supports with the parent
- If interventions are unsuccessful, SST Team may refer to Special Education, 504 Plan, or other services available.